Career opportunities in Marketing at Maze Media
Join our fast growing full service marketing agency in King’s Lynn, Norfolk
At Maze Media we currently have a team of twenty full-time staff members. We offer full service marketing expertise to a wide variety of clients. All of our expert staff members are based in-house which makes us one of the largest provincial agencies in East Anglia.
Looking for a career with Maze Media? We provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 38 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), plus experience numerous staff days out, development opportunities and social events.
If there aren’t any job opportunities listed below then we’re not currently recruiting. However, don’t be afraid to send your CV to us on firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Posted on February 13, 2014 at 1:34 pm
This role consists of helping the digital team deliver creative and technically outstanding search marketing for our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Producing keyword analyses, recommendations documents and technical reports, and routinely dealing with complex SEO issues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Contributing to the development of an SEO strategy for our clients, and proactively identifying new SEO opportunities and making suggestions for SEO strategy, site improvements and link building opportunities for retained and prospective clients on an ongoing basis.
- Working with the whole team and sharing knowledge and experience with digital executives and helping Maze Media to develop and improve it’s offering.
- Manage or assist with managing PPC accounts for our clients, applying best practice techniques to deliver the best possible results within the specified budget.
- Attending and contributing to client meetings along with other members of the Maze team and taking part in conference calls.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of proposals and pitches for new business.
- Analysing website data and producing detailed reports.
You will also be expected to maintain your knowledge of the changing search industry, through independent research, sharing knowledge with other members of the team and attending industry events and sharing your learning with the rest of the company.
- You will have an excellent understanding of both on and off page SEO, technical SEO considerations and a desire and ability to learn more.
- You will have a logical and analytical mind, show initiative and take pride in your work.
- You will have enough experience of delivering SEO for websites to begin to make a difference to our clients’ campaigns straight away.
- You should be a confident and effective communicator, able to simply and effectively convey complex ideas both verbally and in well-written English.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A thorough understanding of how search engines work
- At least one years experience of applying modern SEO strategies and techniques.
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Ability to code websites using HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge and understanding in related fields including web analytics, PPC and social media.
- Adwords Qualified.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in helping websites achieve search engine success in competitive industries.
Salary dependant on experience.
Please email your CV to email@example.com